The Program Director is created to better serve Yidan University Education Foundation (YDUEF) organizational mission with the focus on established educational initiatives. This critical role was designed for motivated individual with dynamic skills and background in non-profit education entities to lead the organization into the future and ensure its ongoing success as an effective team leader.
● Responsible for leading in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
● Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that YDUEF can successfully fulfill its Mission into the future.
● Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
● Responsible for effective administration of YDUEF educational program operations.
● Collaborate with team to create strategic fundraising plan to expand and enhance YDUEF donor base.
● Responsible for the enhancement of YDUEF image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
ROLE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
● Work with team to establish programmatic administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the daily operation of the Foundation.
● Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and individuals and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance YDUEF mission and development / donations from key relationships.
● Report to and work closely with the Secretary General and Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the Foundation.
● Supervise organizational programs with strategic planning and implementation
● Work with team to ensure effectiveness and outcome of marketing and other communications efforts for fundraising and education projects.
● Other duties as assigned by the Secretary General and Board of Directors.
● Master’s degree in education required (Top University Graduates, Ivy League Graduates preferred)
● Transparent and high integrity leadership in non-profit education sector
● 5+ years professional experience with non-profit educational entities, 3+ years oversea professional experience in education (previous teaching experience and professional experience in top universities preferred)
● Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, educational program expansion and task facilitation
● Ability to convey a vision of ’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
● Ability to work with diverse groups with different cultural, linguistic and educational backgrounds
● Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
● Strong written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English (efficiency of additional foreign languages preferred)
● Advanced relationship-management skills within the education network worldwide
● Exceptional intercultural competence in current global educational context
● Extensive public speaking experience in delivering educational initiatives at the university, non-profit organizations, conferences and other education-focused settings.